Monday, May 13, 2013

National Scrapbook Month

Happy National Scrapbook Month! On the 3rd and 4th, I got to go crop at my local scrapbook store with my amazing mom. She's new to scrapbooking, but is a very crafty and creative woman.



Here are a few of the layouts I did while at the crop.



These were fun to make, but also made me a little teary to see how much my baby has grown since these were taken! He's almost three now, and these were taken right around his first birthday. He was just learning how to climb when I took these.



I used Tie the Knot to cut the pendants, and stamped and embossed the letters on them. The "sunny days" and Sun with the cloud were cut using Celebrate with Flourish. "Let's play" is one of the phrases on Create a Critter, and the tree is from Pooh and Friends.

Isn't my boy adorable?

This next one I absolutely love. We had gone to a splash park and had a picnic, and he leaned into his daddy, and it was a picture perfect moment!



I cut a card layer from Damask Decor, and embossed a sweet sentiment - "There's no place like a spot in someone's heart."

The circles are cut from Accent Essentials, and I cut the banners with my trusty paper trimmer and scissors. The paper is from Bo Bunny's Knight in Shining Armor.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!