Saturday, January 11, 2014

Delight in Life

My goodness, it's been a long time! Our computer crashed a while back, and we were finally able to get a new computer, so I'm back!

I made this card for my mom's birthday several months ago, so I honestly can't remember what brand the papers were. I used a Cricut embossing folder on the mat, then went over the raised areas with my black Prima chalk edger. The "delight in life" stamp comes from Stampin' Up.


The flowers are cut from Cricut's Flower Shoppe, around 2 inches, I believe. They are held together with Glue Dots (which I LOVE). I really like this ribbon, because it's iridescent and shimmery. I had burlap left over from doing a project for a friend's wedding, and thought it would go great with the flowers, so I cut a few small strips and frayed it. I used Glue Dots to adhere it to the paper.



The stamps I used on the inside are made by Little Yellow Bicycle.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope your year started off well. Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS!! THe papers are so pretty and LOVE the flowers. I have to go check out that sentiment to....so whimsical! Awesome card-thanks for sharing!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!