Sunday, March 16, 2014

Alice in Wonderland Pop-Up Box Card

One day while browsing on Pinterest, I saw a pop-up box card. I was intrigued, and decided to give it a try. I watched this video to get instructions and dimensions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaKsxdaVwv8.

I browsed through several cartridges while deciding what to put on the card, and decided to use the Disney Classics cartridge to cut Alice and other Wonderland characters. I cut Alice at 3", but ended up having to use Ranger's liquid pearls on her eyes, since the cuts were so tiny they didn't cut well. I believe I cut the Cheshire Cat and the Mad Hatter at 1.5", and the teacups at 2". I cut a few different hearts from Plantin Schoolbook to add to the card.


The clear strips that hold the hearts, cat, and teacups are simply a laminated sheet cut into quarter inch strips.


The "Happy Birthday" stamp is from Close To My Heart's Joyful Birthday stamp set.

Thanks for stopping in, and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!