Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Bundle of Joy

A few days ago, I received the Tiny Bubbles embossing folder and couldn't wait to try it out. I had a hard time deciding exactly what to do with it, but I finally decided on a Pooh card.


Using the Pooh and Friends Cricut cartridge, I cut Pooh at 2" and the moon at 1.5". I inked the edges of the moon with the Bisque ColorBox chalk ink, then ran it along with the Pooh cuts through the Xyron. Before I put Pooh together, I used my Pebbles chalk to add some shading. 

The bundle of joy stamp is part of the Nursery Icons clear stamp set from Stampabilities. I used sky blue ink from Inkadinkado's Cool Pastels pigment ink stackable multi-pads. The neat thing about this ink is that you can use it as a regular stamp pad or you can use it for embossing, as it is a slow-drying ink. I dusted it with clear embossing powder, then used the heat gun to emboss it. 

I finished the card with a couple of blue eyelets (using the Crop-A-Dile), and We R Memory Keepers Lemonade twine. 

I can't wait to give this card to a new or expectant momma!

Thanks for stopping by, and happy cropping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!