Friday, April 25, 2014

Wedding Card with Tie the Knot

One of my cousins got married last month, and I wanted to make a card that was sparkly and elegant for her and her new husband. I pulled out the Tie the Knot cartridge, and cut the dress out at 5", and "Love" out at 2". I embossed the white part of the dress using the Divine Swirls folder, and once both the dress and "Love" were put together, I sprayed them with the Tattered Angels Pearl Glimmer Mist.


While that was drying, I used Core'dinations ColorCore Whitewash to create the background. I embossed it with one of the folders from Cuttlebug's "Love is in the Air" set, then sanded it to reveal the color underneath the surface. 

I embellished the neck and sash of the dress with rhinestones, and attached everything to the card with pop dots. The ribbon and rhinestone flower are attached with Glue Dots.


On the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiments with VersaMark ink and dusted silver embossing powder over the stamped images, then used my trusty heat gun to finish the embossing process.

I hope this gives you some inspiration for your wedding card making! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!